Monday, September 19, 2011

recycled computer circuit board necklaces

Good evening, 
God I know it's been a long time since my last post.
It's unforgivable of myself to not have posted before now.
I simply have neglected this blog for the one and only reason that I thought I could use my other Recupefashion for my jewelry also, but I was wrong.  So here I am now, I will be using this blog for my eco jewelry and to each business it's blog. 
that is how it should have been from the beginning.
But I guess that's how we learn, from our mi.stakes.
Today I want to show you my computer circuitry board necklaces.
You will find them in my shop at 50% off with all of the rest of my jewelry in the shop.
This sale ends SEpt 23rd.
If you like these circuitry board necklaces, you can get yours at Beautyrecycled shop
Thanks for dropping by, and now I'll be posting regularly.
Have a great evening.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome concept! I've never seen this before. Also I found you on MBS.
    Rebecca
    http://dvrdame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concept i never seen before??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creative work!Its make me so inspiring keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi This one is great and is really a good post . I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me.Very well written I appreciate & must say good job..

    ReplyDelete